Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Blog and The Pandemic

My blog may seem silly and boring to most of you. This blog was a way to keep me busy while being isolated. Seems the rest of the world with the pandemic has also become isolated. I suffer from boy in bubble syndrome. No immune system ,missing A1 and A3 immunegobblins. So for the last 40 years I have worn a mask to do almost everything. Stay away from people ,large gatherings and the sick. So I would have to say welcome to my world. Sorry for all of you going nuts stuck with the kids or that partner you thought you loved. Try some of my crazy crafts and recipes to keep yourself busy. They say we should be back to normal by next fall . That’s still a long way off my friends. https://primaryimmune.org/immunoglobulin-replacement-therapy

No comments: