These were sent to me years ago.
Aleene's® Platinum BondTM Glass & Bead Slick Surfaces Adhesive
Acrylic paint: pink, red and black
Bead, large round red
Christmas ball ornament, 1” and 3”
Cup or bowl, shallow
Micro beads, silver
Needle and thread
Plastic bead, large green flower shape
Silk flower, large white daisy
Silk ivy, small
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Remove hangers from ornaments.
2. Paint a circle of pink acrylic paint on the small ball and let dry. Mix a small amount of red into the pink to make cheek color and add to face.
3. Add a red mouth and black eyes.
4. Pour micro beads into shallow cup.
5. Squeeze a small dot of adhesive onto large ball and dip into micro beads. As the beads adhere to the glue, press with finger to flatten and re-dip to fill in. Repeat this process one dot at a time, covering the bottom half of the ball with dots. Let dry.
6. Add a hanger with the chenille stem by making a loop and gluing across top and around neck of ornament. Glue in place and let dry.
7. Pull apart the daisy and discard any plastic parts. Use two layers of the largest daisy petals and cut a hole large enough to fit over the neck of the ornament. Glue into place. Let dry. Glue ivy leaves under petals.
8. Use the small petals from the center of the flower to make hair, turning one upside down on top of head, and then two right side up. Hold in place until glue is set. Add green flower bead and red round bead to the center of the top petals. Let dry.
9. Glue head in place and let dry.
10. String seed beads onto thread about 1-1/2” and wrap around neck and glue in place.
This year I think I will try the chiffon flowers to make a more delicate look.