Banana Split on a Stick
It's a frozen banana split made in a cup. So easy to make.
- 8 Tbsp. strawberry topping
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved crosswise
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 8 Tbsp. pineapple topping
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate-fudge topping
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 maraschino cherries (drained and patted dry)
Divide strawberry topping among eight 6-ounce plastic or paper cups. Insert a wooden stick into each banana half; place one in each cup, stick side up. Place a square of aluminum foil with a slit in the center over each cup, cover and freeze for an hour.
Divide strawberry ice cream among cups, spooning it in around bananas; repeat with pineapple topping. Freeze for 15 minutes. Spoon vanilla ice cream, fudge topping, and chocolate ice cream into cups until full. Place a square of aluminum foil with a slit in the center over each cup. Freeze overnight or until firm.
When ready to eat, peel off the cups. Top each pop with whipped cream, walnuts, and a cherry.
Prep Time:2 days Minutes
Cooking Time:none Minutes
Source: I saw it on Pinterest.
By Sharon from Vian, OK